USSSA MOUNTAIN STATES
DEADLINE FOR DECLASSIFICATION
June 1st of the Current Season
After June 1st, Case by Case
The following is a list of guidelines for declassifications.
If you can answer yes to one or more of these items and you want to play at a lower
classification than last year you must submit a request for declassification.
· Pitched during the previous season
· Caught during the previous season
· High School All State Honors
· Two (2) years playing at a higher classification
· Only One Player Declassification Allowed
Declass in Current Season to B, then joins an A team later.
Player will not be declassified again
No Player Declassifications After June 1st
NOTE: College players must be approved by the State Director, prior to Declassification
· Five (5) or more players from one team
· Six (6) players from different teams
TEAMS WANTING TO PLAY DOWN FOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
If a team in the current season wishes to declassify to a lower level of competition for State Championships
they must submit their request with current season stats (Win/Loss record by tournament played in, which teams you played and scores).